Thursday 13 March 2014

OIL PULLING FOR A HEALTHIER GUM AND WHITER TEETH.

Hey Loves!!  As i switched my Coconut oil in my mouth this morning while thinking of the topic to write on, it occured to me that many people do not know much about this oil pulling method.
This method which is an old long way of using natural substance to clean and detoxify the body is recommended to be done in the morning by simply switching oil in your mouth. There are several oils one can use such as Sesame oil, Coconut oil, grapeseed oil and other essential oils. But my favorite oil remains Coconut oil.
 In my research about this method, i found out that it cleans the body by drawing/pulling harmful bacteria from the gum,teeth and even the body, thereby improving oral health.
I got to know about this method last year when i stumbled on a youtube video called 'holistichabits'
Find the video below.
Since i started oil pulling, i have experienced improved oral health, whiter teeth and less insensitivity.
This method is very affordable, beneficial and has no side effect.
Here's my procedure for oil pulling.

  1. I do it first thing in the morning 
  2. Switch 2-3 sppons of coconut oil or quantity my mouth can carry for about 20 minutes.
  3. Spit out the coconut oil turned milky, light foamy substance out.
  4. Brush my  mouth with y toothpaste and brush
  5. Rinse mouth thoroughly
Meanwhile check out the video for more info on this. Do give this a try for a healthier oral health and if you've used the method, do share your experience.
A bientot!!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11935987/?claim=k7gfakuhd8q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment