Friday 14 March 2014

GREEN TEA!!


Hey Loves!! I'm so excited to share My daily routine health check tip with You this morning. This tip is My FAV and I just can't get enough of it.
Yeah!! Its ''GREEN TEA'' 
I know its a trend for most Asians but for us African, We are still new to it. 
Green tea comes with a lot of natural health benefits that We just cant overlook. For me,ever since I discovered it and started taking it, My tummy seem to be flatter and I feel very active. 
 I enjoy sipping green tea in the morning before eating, while eating and sometimes at night too.
The health benefits are numerous and I'm yet to see any side effect if there is.
Check out My Green tea mentor *smiles*  in the video Joanna Soh  below.

Are there Asians in the house? Please lets know more about Green Tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment